I, Captain Amarinder Singh, promise you that upon forming the Government in Punjab, one job per family will be provided to unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years. Till such employment is provided, they will be given an unemployment allowance of Rs. 2500 per month (upto 36 months).
In return, I want you to promise me, that you will take the responsibility of keeping yourself and your family, drug-free; so all of us together can make Punjab a drug-free state.
Please fill out your end of the pledge and keep the digital version of the Unemployment benefit card safe with yourself. It’s the only way you can benefit under this program.
Who is eligible for this scheme?
- To benefit from this scheme, the individual:
- Must have passed Class 10th examination
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years as of July 01, 2017
***Only those people, who have filled the form under Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain Scheme, and have received their berozgari bhatta card, will be eligible to receive the unemployment allowance***
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What exactly is this scheme offering?
Simply put, if there is a family in Punjab which has unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years, that person will be given a job once Captain forms the government. Till the time a job is not provided, that youth will be given an unemployment allowance of Rs. 2500 per month for a period of upto 36 months.
How can I be a part of this scheme?
- Once on the website, fill in your particulars
- Click the Submit button to receive an OTP (one-time password) on your registered mobile number
- Enter this OTP code in the given space and click on submit
- Your Berozgari Bhatta Card will be displayed on screen. You must download this and keep it safe with yourself. Please note that this card is the only way to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Can a 36-year-old person get this job/unemployment allowance?
No. They are not eligible for this scheme.
Can a 17-year-old person get this job/unemployment allowance?
If they will be 18 years old on July 01, 2017 then they are eligible for the scheme
Does having this berozgari bhatta card ensure that you will get jobs/unemployment allowance?
Yes. But only if you meet all the eligibility criteria and if you’re the only person in your family in possession of this card. If you have acquired this card by misrepresenting/concealing information and/or fraudulent means, then the Government reserves the right to withdraw your name from the beneficiary list.